30 Free House Presets for U-he Diva!
30 Free House Presets for U-he Diva From Sound7
Sound7 is a great resource for producers looking for top quality samples, presets, templates and sounds. As a special treat they have gifted us a free pack of thirty house music presets for the plugin U-he Diva, a must have for any house music producer. The U-he Diva plugin is well known for producing a warm analogue-like sound, it's perfect for creating music with soul, and these free presets will start you on the right path to making something special.
Make sure your browse Sound7's website for more tools to help in your productions. We especially love their synth presets, covering many of the most popular plugins available for Logic and Ableton. Another very helpful starting point for producers who are still learning is to use templates. Templates are available for many DAWs and they essentially demo production project files. It means you can load an entire project file made by an experienced producer and then see how they organise their project. It's a great learning exercise to reverse engineer how other producers work, you'll learn many new skills and ways of working in the process. Click here to view Sound7's templates.
If you would like to take your first steps with music production and one day release your own track you can enrol on our music production course at DJ Gym. It's all taught one-to-one so you can learn at your own speed with your own style of music. It also means you can choose your own lesson times! Lessons are available from all our locations including Birmingham, Manchester, Oxford and at our sister school London Sound Academy.
To get your free pack of presents please email us using the contact form. Make sure to ask for the download link for the Diva preset pack! Click here to contact us.
Key Features of the U-he Diva Plugin
- Authentic, award-winning analogue sound
- Mix-and-match panels for custom layouts
- Per-voice oscillator detune and user-definable modulation source
- Zero delay feedback (ZDF) filter design for authentic resonance behaviour
- 3 ADS(S)R envelope models based on classic synth hardware with keyboard follow and velocity scaling
- 5 oscillators models based on classic synth hardware
- 5 filter models based on classic synth hardware
- 2 host-syncable LFOs with multiple waveforms, restart options and phase controls
- 2 stereo effects slots, each with chorus (3 modes), phaser (2 modes), plate reverb, delay, rotary speaker
- Host-syncable arpeggiator with continuous rate offset, swing, various progression options
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Over 1200 factory presets